Monday, August 12, 2013

the greens


I recently started making salads with this beautiful lettuce and have been in love ever since. As always I want you to see how nutritional it is for you and what is entering your body. As a yogi that practices everyday it is so important to know what is in your body and how your feeding the body that supports such a beautiful practice.


I like to prepare mine raw with red onions, heirloom tomatoes, yellow beets (for color, any will do) and my new favorite dressing (Zukay live foods salad dressing) I like the cucumber mint and red pepper cilantro. They are fermented, raw and gluten free so there are natural probiotics in them, raw enzymes and packed with vitamins and minerals for easy digestion. There is no vinegar in it as well for those of you with acid and low pH levels. So delcious and super nutricious! Enjoy yogis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment