Tuesday, March 26, 2013

untitled

We all have the ability to love as deep or as shallow as we want. We try to push people out of our lives, we make them prove themselves, go through tests, a filtering system in order to see if they are genuine. We distrust people because it reminds us of a time "when" and trust people because they showed us some glimmer of a decent human being. I have been shocked, slapped and shaked over my life by people that have hurt me. I have also been shocked by random acts of love from perfect strangers.

can keep the bandages on my heart, traveling through life closed off. I can go through life blaming others and keep repeating the same mistakes. Or I can remove the bandages and be a little more sensitive to love. To those who care. To those that have proven through actions, not words, how much they care. 


We can view the world as hostile, as angry and a fight for survival. That we are not worthy of love or to be surrounded by people who care.

We can view the world as nurturing and gentle, full of enough for everyone to have. We can all love and be loved. We can show love in little acts to people we don't know, we can show larger acts to those that have always stood by our side. Love is as deep and as beautiful as you allow it to flow from you.



I am putting it out there that I have enough love, enough support, enough money and enough strength. I wish that for everyone who reads this. I wish that for people that have hurt me, my friends, my family.

When someone shows us love, our heart opens and we receive. The same thing happens when we give love back. If love was a currency we would want all that we could get. We would wake up early, get in our car and drive to go get it. But love is all around us, it is in the grocery store, at a park, it is in your home, your office and everywhere you allow it to be. Light up the lives of others by loving them unconditionally. Giving what you can, where you are! You have $5 and you can spare $2. Give it up! You never know what that means to them. You never know until you do it!

Life is my yoga mat. I don't need to show up in a class and prove myself to anyone. I show up every morning and walk out my door being a light, showing love and understanding that we all are in different poses. I might be balancing on my head, completely submerged in a pose or laying in my back in complete bliss. All I ask is that you love me where I am today, where I was yesterday and where I am going tomorrow! Let's love deeper, be better than we were yesterday and enjoy each breath, each passing moment!



No comments:

Post a Comment